05 Jan How to Make Money with Teleseminars
One of my favorite (and most profitable) are teleseminars. Teleseminars are basically training sessions that are delivered over the telephone or through a webcast. As technology has improved, teleseminars have become one of the most preferred ways to conduct business training or promoting products and services. There are many benefits of teleseminars but the most important one is that participants do not have to commute. You can host or take part in teleseminars from virtually anywhere — home, office or even halfway across the world. And you can generate great revenues.
Benefits of Teleseminars:
- You do not have to leave your office to conduce a training program. Unlike traditional training courses where you had to consider travel time in the mix, you hardly have any disruption of your day. All you need to do is be right in front of your telephone or computer with fast and reliable Internet connection (with Skype or VOiP) at the scheduled time.
- As mentioned earlier, you do not need to travel. Therefore, you have a lot of time at hand to complete other tasks or prepare for the teleseminar. The stress involved with traveling and reaching the venue on time is taken away.
- The cost of hosting or participating in a teleseminar is extremely cost efficient compared to other methods of training or promoting a business.
- Most teleseminars range from 30 – 90 minutes. This means that they are extremely focused and you can get a lot of relevant information that you can immediately put into practice.
- Most teleseminars have a Q and A session. Participants can get instant solutions to certain issues that occur in a business scenario. Based on other people’s experiences, you learn which pitfalls should be avoided
- You can connect with your clients and prospects in a way that helps them and increases your expert reputation
One of the drawbacks of teleseminars occurs when the featured speaker is not engaging and uses jargon throughout the call. However, by being aware of the need to communicate in a way listeners can easily digest the information, you would be wise to add teleseminars to your marketing mix. The revenue possibilities, along with the ability to educate your clients can’t be beat.
My colleague and friend, Kathleen Gage, is an expert on profiting from content rich teleseminars and she has prepared a free report that you need to read.
Access the FREE report here,
This can be a great marketing strategy to include in 2009!