26 Jun How to Get More Sales from Your Small Business Website
So many of you tell me that you don’t know how to get more traffic to your website or that no one is buying or signing up for your mailing list. No wonder you’re fed up. Most small business websites are ineffective–little more than online brochures.I’ve found that it’s usually for one of these reasons:
- You don’t have the time
- You don’t have the knowledge
- You don’t realize how many sales you’re missing
- You’re a little technophobic and afraid of the learning curve
- You don’t know where to start and it seems overwhelming and confusing.
There are 4 KEYS to online success:
- Solid Keyword Research
- A Sticky Website that compels people to take action
- Basic Search Engine Optimization
- A Proven, Repeatable Online Marketing System
I’ve helped many clients double their business by improving their website and online marketing strategy. And you can learn to do much of this yourself, or you can learn what needs to be done and then outsource it very affordably.
If you are still struggling to get clients and you’re not getting traffic to your website then join me in Traffic Class.
You’ll find a great video there as well that you must watch.
The 4-part tele-course,
Turn Your Website into a Virtual Sales Tool starts on Tuesday, July 7th.
I want to teach you a simple 9 Step Process that will make your website a new profit center for your business.
Register now to get the early registration price, and remember even if you can’t make all of the classes, you will have access to the audios, notes and worksheets so you have all the information you need to INCREASE SALES THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE!